The style of yoga I teach is rooted in alignment-based traditions, with a focus on safe and accessible sequencing, pairing gentle movements with the breath. I draw from therapeutic and restorative practices for clients who are seeking yoga for mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
Whether you are looking to increase physical flexibility, strength, stamina or coordination or are dealing with a physical or mental health concern, yoga can be a wonderful addition to your wellness regimen. Yoga may also complement and accompany Counselling & Therapy, where appropriate.
If you have been curious about meditation or perhaps it has been recommended by one of your healthcare professionals, I am a certified meditation teacher (100-hr) and would be honoured to help you get set up with a practice. Connect with me for further details.
Where you’ll find me teaching:
- Inside Health Naturopathic Healing and Detox Centre in Oakville
- Exhale Pilates Studio in Burlington: Weekly, Saturday Yoga Flow
- Oakville Hospital in the Adult and Child & Adolescent Mental Health Units, as well as in the Adult Mental Health Day Programs- ‘Mindful Movement’
- Community Living Burlington
- SAVIS Halton
- Private Yoga and Meditation Sessions & Workshops with individuals and groups in the Halton community